|Lucius Heinous VII|
|Age||800+ years old|
|Affiliations||Misery Inc., Heloise, Jez|
|Family||Beezy (son), Lucius Heinous VI (father), Lucius Heinous V (grandfather), Lucius Heinous IV (great-grandfather), Lucius Heinous III (great-great-grandfather), Lucius Heinous II (great-great-great-grandfather), Lucius Heinous I (great-great-great-great-grandfather), The Heinous family|
|Occupation||Head of Misery Inc. and ruler of Miseryville|
|Residence||Miseryville, Residential Area|
|Interests||Misery, Torture, Suffering, Jez|
|Voiced by||Sean Cullen|
Lucius Heinous VII (nicknamed "Lucy" by Jimmy) is the tyrannical ruler of Miseryville. He resembles a devil-like creature having red skin and horns. He has great contempt for Jimmy, because of his happy-go-lucky attitude which often acts as a foil for most of his plots to make the town even more miserable. He resembles the stereotypical villain as he is cold, malevolent, narcissistic and selfish. He has a son, Beezy, who rebels against his wishes which he blames Jimmy for. He's an idiot when it comes to making new, miserable ideas.
Lucius is a sadistic, hot headed, selfish and just plain heinous dictator of Miseryville. During some flash back of when he was younger he was actually very cheerful and happy but very sensitive. Although his father made sure to get rid of them. In Night in the Heinous Museum he got mad at his father and frozen him ( but the story of how he got frozen was is always different). He hates and is terrified of Weavils (he even hates hearing that word) because they pulled a prank on him and took his stuffed rabbit when he was young and they continue to try and take advantage of him. Though they eventually make a truces in Weavil Day because they both hate Jimmy. He also dislikes any thing that has to do with fun and happy (unless it's fun and happy for him), this lead's him to especially hate Jimmy since nothing ever seems to make him miserable. He doesn't get along with his father Lucius the 6th since he treated his son like how Lucius treats Beezy, and dislikes the rest of the Heinouses. Lucius really can't stand to lose at golf. When this happens, he ends up throwing a tantrum and having the entire course flooded. This has led to Sammy helping him cheat, and his opponents letting him win. He has a 'girlfriend' named Jez who resembles a purple humanoid cat. She can barely remember his name and only goes out with him when promised expensive things but Lucius is convinced she loves him. Also, when Heloise creates a new invention, he always takes credit for creating it. Lucius has a holiday named "Lucius' Fools Day", on this day Lucius gets to spread even more misery through pranks. Lucius is basically the Devil.
Lucius's similiar to Mr. Burns from The Simpsons, Scoutmaster Lumpus from Camp Lazlo, Ed Bighead from Rocko's Modern Life, Plankton from SpongeBob SquarePants, Mr. Plotz from Animaniacs, The Red Guy from Cow and Chicken and I Am Weasel, and Robbie Rotten from LazyTown.
Originally, Lucius was intended to be Lucifer, the ruler of the underworld (nicknamed Lucy by Jimmy), but due to some complications they decided to make the show more kid friendly which led to Lucius' name change. However the nickname still remained.
Beezy as well, has a name similar to Beelzebub, another term for the devil.
In Other LanguagesEdit
|Languages||Character Names||Voice Dub|
|French||Lucius L'atroce Le Septième||Sylvain Hétu|
|Spanish||Lucius Atróz el VII||Rubén León|
|Dutch||Lucius Linkus de Zevende||Jan Nonhof|
- Lucius is possibly a parody on Satan, being a red devil-like creature who rules over a miserable world.
- His name also sounds similar to "Lucifer" which is alternative name for Satan.
- Lucius sometimes takes his eyes out when he sees something he doesn't believe is happening. (Catalogue of Misery, Bad Horn Day).
- Lucius has lived for more than 800 years (Bad Horn Day), but has only ruled Miseryville for 20 years. His father had been in charge up until then, and is now a popsicle in Lucius's freezer (Popsicles).
- Only Lucius and Beezy are allowed to gain access the chocolate tap, but Lucius won't let Beezy use it. (There Will Be Chocolate)
- Lucius is the second character to kiss Heloise (Air Force None), after his son Beezy. THIS time, however, Lucius still kissed Heloise on the lips, but he did it on purpose because he was thankful to be back on the ground after a flying fiasco.
- He was frozen by Beezy after he was hit by Heloise's Braniac Booster. He was defrosted later. (Beezy J. Genius).
- In his Season 1 appearences, He is dressed in a bunny suit whenever he is about to sleep.
- Lucius had 4 tiny hairs on the top of his head (Samy's New Gig)
- According to one of the creators, Lucius actually has some very terrifying and dangerous powers, including the ability to alter reality itself. He doesn't use them out of pride, and believes he doesn't need them to rule.